diyor Suzanne Vega, Tom's Diner adlı parçasında.. dinlemediyseniz öncesinde mutlaka bulun, deneyin.. sizin için elimden geldiğince deşifre ettim sözleri. lyric:

I am sitting in the morning at the diner on the corner
I am waiting at the counter for the mental fotocopy
And he ..... it only ..... and before are even argue
he is looking at the window that somebody come in.

It is always nice to see you, says the man behind the counter
to the woman who has come in, she is shaking her umbrella
And I looked the other way as they are kissing their .....
I'm pretending not to see them in stead(?) I pour the milk

I open up the paper, there is a story of an actor
who had died by he was drinking, it was no one I had heard up
And I am turning to the horoscope, and looking for the funnies(?)
But I am feeling someone watching me, so I raised my head

There is a woman on the outside looking inside to she see me
No, she does not ... to see me, to she sees her own reflection
And I am trying not to know this that she is hitching ... skirt
And well she is ... ... ..., her hair has gotten wet

Ooh, it is rained and continue through the morning
as I am listening to the bells of the cathedral
I am thinking of your voice.

Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
24.06.2005 08:10
the.

Yorumlar